Dear overwhelmed sensory parent,
Are you anxious of social events or holidays?
Does your child have difficulties with everyday activities such as brushing teeth, dressing, showering or even falling asleep?
Is your child a picky eater?
Do you need your spouse or family to get on board with understanding your child’s sensory needs?I understand the daily challenges that families like yours are facing on a daily basis. I have worked as a sensory integration trained occupational therapist for over 21 years with children with sensory processing difficulties and their families.
It is common to hear that parents are not always clear how to resolve their child’s dysregulation which can be challenging, confusing and emotional.
The truth is many parents are still challenged in separating if its sensory or a behavior.
- What if you could get a step by step guide explaining the WHY’s behind the sensory dysregulations?
- What if you could have practical strategies and tools to implement with specific and concrete examples?
I paid attention and listened to the questions, struggles and queries that described the day to day challenges from parents of children with sensory issues. That’s why I designed this online course.
“The Sensory Revolution: Empowering Parents to Thrive during Sensory Integration Dysfunction” was developed specifically for parents like you.
- This program is for you:
- “If you are ready to get concrete tips and examples to help”.
- "Are you ready to implement sensory diets?"
- “If you are ready to learn sensory methods to better manage your sensory child”
This brand new 4-week self-paced course has been created to FINALLY bring exactly what you need to help your sensory child and your family.
- weekly recorded video lessons and
- we’ll meet once a week live so I can answer your questions
Imagine this scene for a moment:
- Having a better understanding of your child’s emotional dysregulation and managing the situation effectively by using effective sensory strategies to keep your child self-regulated.
- Being able to discriminate when your child is having sensory issues or a behavior, and having practical strategies.
- Being better prepared to explain your child’s sensory issues to your loved ones.
- Social events and holidays no longer make you anxious.
- Best of all, coming home and knowing there will be no tug of war with your child.
The online course includes:
4 MP3 RECORDINGS
Practical strategies: tips, worksheets, sensory activities, sensory diet chart and cheat sheet cards to implement immediately for everyday challenges.
Resources and rolodex: Extra Books and websites to enhance your education
Private Facebook Group: join the online parent group where you can meet, share and discover a community who appreciates you.
Convenience: You can listen and watch the lessons at your own pace
Start Updated theory and research so that you can get your child better treatments (22:38)
Start Understanding the 8 sensory systems to help your child remain well regulated (25:09)
StartUnderstanding how your child registers sensory information from the environment that can cause disruptive behavior (53:24)
“When we met Dr. Krishnan, it was different approach to our child and me. She was teaching me, giving me ideas what I can do and how I can work with Nadia, giving me information where I can find stuff (internet sides, catalogs). She was my resource person. The occupational therapy sessions were wonderful and we had a very positive experience with Dr. Krishnan.” Bo Brogan, Chicago, Illinois
“Another major issue has been head and oral defensiveness.She would not tolerate brushing her hair or teeth.Again, through Sensory Integration therapy, she can now independently brush her teeth and we are about ¾ of the way through the hair issues.” Julia Robichaud, Chicago, Illinois
“You were truly a lifesaver with my son Aaron Rodriguez!! You helped him understand how he could control his “craziness” by doing simple exercises and techniques to reduce his anxiety. You helped me as the parent to be a better advocate for him educating others about Aaron’s sensory integration. Never thought when we first started seeing you Aaron would be thriving and almost graduating college!!” Romi Pa, Chicago, Illinois
Empowering the Sensory Parent in Raising a Happy Family